Travelling is fun. Visiting new places, seeing sights that are fresh to the eyes, tasting food that fills both your stomach and heart; all are part of the good times that one will enjoy while travelling. In order to completely enjoy the place you visit, you should first know a bit about the place too; its history, culture and people. Every place has its own unique colors. Here, we will take a look at Vancouver in Canada. Your choice for stay vancouver can be greatly improved if you know the right location to choose from. For that, you need to know about Vancouver in general.
Vancouver is one of Canada’s most densely populated and culturally diverse cities. Surrounded by mountains, Vancouver is gifted with scenic beauty and so is one of the major locations for filming. The place also has art, music and theatre thriving in its heart which is much appreciated by many; both the people of the place and also the tourists.
Most people visiting Vancouver would prefer a stay at Downtown Vancouver. There are several reasons behind this; the first and the most important one being the place’s location. Downtown is Vancouver’s most significant business district, has many sports, arts, and entertainment venues. Downtown Vancouver shares its boundary with
- Burrad Inlet towards the North
- The renowned Stanley Park and West End neighborhood towards the West
- The district of Yaletown and False Creek towards the South
- The historic districts of Chinatown, Gastown and Strathcona towards the East
So what makes Vancouver famous?
Here are a few reasons which have made Vancouver stand out:
- Its beauty – The snow-capped mountains, blue sea and the shimmering sunlight are all mesmerizing sights for the eyes. This picturesque beauty has been long sorted after by many who arrive here.
- Its famous seafood cuisine – Vancouver is famous for its salmon and the local seafood cuisine which are prepared by fish that are freshly caught.
- The endless possibilities for outdoor activities – With the mountains and seas nearby, Vancouver provides the grounds for endless outdoor and adventurous activities like camping, mountain climbing, etc. and many winter games like skiing and other snow sports.
- It is considered to be one of the best “most livable cities” in the world.
These are just a few out of the many reasons why Vancouver is famous for. But when it comes to stay vancouver, the best place suggested by all is Downtown Vancouver.